Discover how brands and agencies are adapting their digital media targeting in ways that respect user privacy.
Together with our partners at Digiday, Wiland conducted research that collected thoughts about media targeting from digital marketing executives at brands, agencies, and publishers. The resulting study, The State of Digital Media Targeting: Driving Performance While Protecting Privacy, provides fresh, authoritative insights into the present and future of digital media targeting.
This report helps to gain timely intelligence that informs your digital advertising efforts on topics like:
- How targeting works in a privacy-first world
- Skills, resources, and tools: how teams are equipping themselves for effective digital media targeting
- Audience selection and segmentation criteria
- The cross-channel equation: assessing budget, measurement, and ROI
- The pursuit (and tradeoffs) of speed, scale, and accuracy
- The future of digital media targeting